Get to know Brazilian people, their culture and ways of life. Available exclusively to FWBP Academy Members.
Practice your Portuguese while learning about Brazilian Culture
- Learning Brazilian Portuguese is more than just grammar and vocabulary - it is also about getting to know Brazilian people, their culture and ways of life
- Get to know Brazilian traditions, customs, celebrations, and other cultural activities that are unique to Brazil
- Practice your listening skills with videos in Portuguese with or without subtitles
- Transcribed audio with English translation
- Fun activities to practice the vocabulary you learned
- One new lesson released every month
Fernando is a Brazilian Portuguese Teacher, Translator & Interpreter based in London. He was born in Porto Alegre, Brazil. After he graduated from university, he visited London as a tourist and liked it so much that he moved back to train to be a teacher, translator and interpreter. In his 20 years of experience he has helped many people on their journey to learn Brazilian Portuguese. Teaching is his passion and he is proud to have taught Brazilian Portuguese to staff from British Airways, BBC, Sotheby’s, Fine Line Film Distribution, among many others.